Tuesday, March 21, 2006

my project idea

i have something in myself that pushes me in the world of business. from my childhood, i tried to be different from the others by putting an added value on myself. since i love numbers, i try as much as i can to follow the academic way to understand the basis of things then master the field that i want. as a result, i think that building another institute that will compete IIHEM will be a great idea because IIHEM is a monopolistic institute that offer studies in english. so my future institute will have a name of IIAEM ( INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR AMERICAN EDUCATION IN MOROCCO). concerning the tuition fees , the first nine hundred students that will register first will have a discount of 40% than usual, my future institute will offer diversified services including the campus, classes of studies, swiming pool , theater, cafeteria with lower prices than IIHEM. Moreover, my future institute in chaalah will offer new majors like pure
Computer / Engineering, Business, Arts & Science, Law, Design & Tech, Health & Science , and Graphics / Multimedia. the location will be near la belle vie . the cost will cover purchasing land and building nearly about 80,000,000 DH. i'm expecting that the revenues that i will generate from the first five years will be sufficient to return my money invested within this project and then it will be just kind of profit. isn't a good idea to let IIHEM be no more the monopolistic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home